Some shots from an outing

Well since this is after all just a blog, I'm gonna use this week to share some pictures and video footages I've taken at a public crossing near the little town of Indus, Alberta. It's quite a nice and open area where both the Rockies and the small city by the name Calgary are in sight. The line you see here here is Brooks Subdivision of transcontinental mainline of Canadian Pacific and as you'll witness from the photographs and video, CP's mainline fleet is predominately GE. Enjoy and if your bandwidth permits, please do watch the video in 720p resolution.



Click here to view the entire photo album

Comments

Eric said…
Really enjoyed watching this video. Resolution, lighting, content all good. Last time I was at Indus, I was in the vestibule of VIA train No 1, photographing every grain elevator I could. My brother has a photo from the dome car in this post:



Thanks for sharing,
Eric

Popular posts from this blog

Briefly on the AAR Coupler Part 2

Amtrak NPCU

Bombardier IORE