Show and tell time?

I thought of posting this as an extra in between the week. Then I didn't feel like bumping the rest of the posts down prematurely. So I decided to just use it as a lazy weekly update instead.

After almost a year of being camera-less, I have finally bitten the bullet and gone for an upgrade. I won't pretend I know much about photography other than some of the terms I've learned from a beginners class and the fact that I like playing with the settings and trying different things. So here I present you some train pictures and a short train film (it was the first time I filmed anything with a dSLR and I focused on the wrong spot, behind the train at the little signal shack, so please bear with me).

Here are a few links to the keywords related to the pictures I'm about to show for your curious minds: Whyte Museum of the Canadian Rockies, Peter Von Tiesenhausen, Canadian Pacific.

There are also other pictures I'll post I've taken just randomly around the beautiful mountain town of Banff. There happened to be a triathlon in town at the time so I had a chance to try panning of different sorts. At least one picture didn't turn out too badly and I was quite satisfied by that. Everything here was done by a Sigma DC 18-200 mm f/3.5-6.3 zoom lens.

Hope you enjoy this random little photo/videography experiment of mine! Here is a link to all the photographs if you find the cooliris thingies down below a little difficult to navigate around.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Briefly on the AAR Coupler Part 2

Amtrak NPCU

Bombardier IORE