Les trains de la LGV Sud-Est

Well I was going to finally write one about the TGV, or in English, the High Speed Train of France. But I went into the bush and camped all week so I hadn't any time to really get around to doing a good job. However, I've found myself this really well done HD video on YouTube of the trains that are running on the South-east High Speed Line, or en français, Ligne à Grande Vitesse Sud-Est, connecting Paris and Lyon.

Enjoy. Next week, there will be some boring text.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Have a good break.

Our family will travel on TGV Ouest in a few weeks when se go to visit my parents. We're on one of the new 'Duplex' units from Stuttgart to Paris.

Should be fun...

Popular posts from this blog

Briefly on the AAR Coupler Part 2

Amtrak NPCU

Bombardier IORE